We spent one evening on the strip with Danielle. We walked around and ended up eating at PF Changs outside, where we could enjoy the "entertainment". People watching in Vegas is so much fun.
We went to the Las Vegas temple...since I had never even seen it before! It is really beautiful!
Oh and the temple and I are the same age...cool, huh?
We also ate yummy treats!
And now we are back to normal life! I just started my 2nd internship rotation at Chandler Unified School District. I will be with them until around December 22. They have the most amazing food and nutrition program! I love being part of all the new and exciting things they are doing, related to nutrition and school meals. I have spent some time in a few classrooms teaching about nutrition. Something exciting coming up for me is the School Nutrition Association of Arizona conference this weekend. I'm bummed that I can't be in San Diego at FNCE this weekend, but this little conference will be like a mini-FNCE. The school district is paying for me to go, so I just get to show up, learn amazing things and sample new food products. Lucky me! I love being an almost-RD!


No comments:
Post a Comment