Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like....Fall?

It's October 1st, which means I brought out all of the fall decorations today! Thanks to my mom and grandma I have a nice little collection.

I loved decorating today! Since I was in the fall mood, I made some amazing pumpkin spice cookies that I found on a blog I follow, PB Fingers. They are so addicting and only 2 ingredients!!

Here's all you need:
1 can pumpkin
1 spice cake mix
Just mix them together,














and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. I added cream cheese frosting, because everything needs cream cheese frosting.















They are so cake-like and delicious. I may have eaten 2 right out of the oven (well when they were cool enough to frost). I especially love all the vitamin A and fiber from the pumpkin and the absence of added oil or butter. Make these...you won't regret it. Bonus? They make your house smell like fall.

Favorite thing from conference today: Look up. I love President Monson and his optimism. It inspires me.

1 comment:

  1. very cute! I need to get my Halloween stuff out! and those treats look delicious! I may just have to try them :)

    ReplyDelete