This is when we saw Crazy, Stupid Love. We were the only ones in the theater for quite a while, so we had fun throwing our free popcorn and catching it in our mouths :) Then some people came in, so we had to simmer down. Lame.
Another fun time was going out with our friends Ian and Alejandra! We went to Joe's BBQ and to Dave and Busters. It was so much fun playing the games and feeling like kids again. Although it did make us miss the Nickelcade, where we had our first date almost 3 years ago.
As we were leaving, so excited for our date!
Notice Robby's unhappy face...that is because I am so much better than him at Guitar Hero. No, but seriously. I am.
Ian and Robby playing the basketball game. (I can't remember what it is really called)
We had 250 tickets and all we could buy were sour straws and a kazoo. Best $25 we have ever spent :)

No comments:
Post a Comment