Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our weakness for good deals...

Last week I knew that I wanted to go get a pizookie (definition: hot cookie with ice cream on top) so I was looking online for the nearest BJ's restaurant and I saw an ad for a deal they have going on right now: $19.95 for 2 salads, a pizza and a pizookie! I sent Robby a text and told him that is what we were going to do.


We love spontaneous dates! They make life fun. 

Then we went to Target to walk around (and use our coupon for free eggs) and this is what happened:
It's okay though...I'm used to it. I wandered over to the books and looked through The Pioneer Woman's Cookbook. 
Robby had his fun, I had mine.


1 comment:

  1. You need to try the Pizookie at Oreganos in Gilbert. It's by far the best one I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete