Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday on the Road, #3

I have spent the last 3 birthdays traveling.

Exhibit A
21st birthday- Robby and I traveled back to Provo from Las Vegas after our wedding open house.
22nd birthday- I had orientation for my internship in SLC. Luckily I got to spend lots of time with my good friend Elisabeth on that day!
23rd birthday-Traveling the Midwest with Robby!

I wonder if I'll ever have a quiet, normal birthday at home again!
My birthday lunch at Wendy's. Don't judge, we were in Wisconsin on our way to Chicago, and it was either Wendy's or something called Mars Cheese Factory...yeah.  I happily chose Wendy's and a frosty.

When we got to Chicago, we had a yummy Italian dinner to celebrate my birthday.

These were seriously the most delicious tomatoes with mozzarella, fresh basil and balsamic glaze. Heaven on a plate. 
Here is our delicious sideways pasta...sorry, it wouldn't rotate!

Me with my delicious birthday dessert, some kind of apple tart with ice cream.

 Even though I was far from home, it was a great birthday! I came home to some wonderful birthday cards and gifts and I'm looking forward to celebrating with my family in Seattle in a few weeks. I love my birthday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment