Sunday, July 21, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

With Robby's birthday in March and mine in June, spring is a fun birthday time for us!

For Robby's birthday we ate dinner at Joe's BBQ and then he picked Costco's red velvet cake for his birthday dessert.

I bought him tickets to a Phoenix Coyotes hockey game in April and we had a blast!




We can't wait to go see the Coyote's play again someday!

For my birthday I took the day off work because no one should have to work on their birthday, but having a 4 -day work week helps too.  Robby and I went to Liberty Market for lunch with our friends the Hartley's, since Eric and I share the same birthday. After lunch,  Robby took me birthday shopping and we finished the day with dinner and a movie!

Robby thought it would be fun to give me my birthday money in a big stack of $1 bills.  What a goofball! I felt so silly counting out all my $1's as I made my purchases - but it was fun. 

Us at birthday lunch! It was so hot that day.

Thanks everyone for the fun birthday gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment